Friday, August 5, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, say that you love me... 

- Reality ain't dreams by an infinite sea... 

- Sometimes feel a bit bad... 

- Pain being color red... 

- Arrive I at our home alone. .. 

- Feel boredom... 

- Without you... 

- Nothing feels truly true... 

- Today is Sandman's day... 

- Dreams must we fulfill free at bay... 



- Tell me that I'm more than sweet... 

- Wanna feel us real deep... 

- Man of my stylish emotion... 

- Purest body lotion... 

- Being I love of thy life... 

- More than a cookie's slice... 

- Love when you prepare me food... 

- Reality is our love's mood... 

- Through my heart... 

- Where there's no puppet's art.. 

- Think I on exploring our together mind...

- Sugarish kind... 

- Not being king or queen in the land of the blind... 

- Kiss me that way... 

- During night and day... 

- Split a second in 2...

- Me forever loving you... 

- Frame color scheme... 

- In between... 

- Paper play's scene... 

- Remember I... 

(Not outside a lie) 

- When you to me this do sigh: 

"Always be the bravest one" 

"Stare at any given sun" 

"To be special is"

"know what to do inside our kiss" 

"People always tell me about showbiz"

"If only they could understand" 

"Where's Yin and Yang

"Into thy birth city" 

"Pictures being Majestic pretty" 



"Not only about J.K.

"Coffee and cream during the day" 

"Whatever you do say" 



"Feel your heart beat"

"That special treat" 

"By your side"

"Outside any ride" 

"Morning cereal do I shake" 

"Coffee have I during our break" 

"Whisper I your name" 

"3 times with no shame" 

"Easy being thy flame" 

- Open I my arms... 

- All my charms... 

- Think on what to do today with you... 

- Puzzle ain't something new... 

- Jump into your lap... 

- Walking in your arms during a sweet nap.... 

- Behold I the river... 

- Do not shiver... 

- Surely I can... 

- Drive your pen... 

- Squirrel by our door... 

- Tell me that you love me more... 

- Counting with ice on my leg... 

- Not being one that does beg... 

- Most of the times... 

(Outside rhymes) 

- Feel myself dancing eternally with you... 

- Always being different and new... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Guide our love street with glam...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...