Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct speech from Didi to our shared heart

 



- My Man, don't mention Halloween... 

- Dracula can't scream... 



- For sure Bartleby... 

- Tale about what we wanna be... 



- Nick does sings... 

- About kings and queens... 

- From Her To Eternity... 

- Want you to be more than my solo quiet tea... 



- Pour me some mate's drink... 

- Don't let our ship's sink... 

- Sent you a loose theme... 

- Marry me... 

- Don't make a scene... 

- Chapel's by the sea... 

- Hold me like fire inside thy hand... 

- Don't mention a label's brand... 

- Strip me away... 

- Be not my cat's stray... 

- Sometimes I do pray... 

- Dwelling instrumentally... 

- Kiss you lyrically... 

- Let's form our identity... 

- Forgetting any kind of entity... 

- Day of cats smile... 

- Meanwhile... 

- Laura's at green mile... 



- Drive me into cosmology... 

- Lurk I into our epiphany... 

- Hold me awake... 

- Wedding ring is by the lake... 

- Christopher Lee, I don't care... 



- Bela Lugosi's randomly spare... 



- Max Schreck lost inside Berlin... 



- Mina doesn't scream... 



- Come again... 

- Eternity ain't Count Saint Germain... 

- Love, can't us blame... 



- New tune is a flickering flame... 

- Through the looking glass... 

- Kiss me with class... 

- Lewis Carroll and math... 

- Not our together path... 



- Know that you love me... 

- Empirically... 

- Definitely Porto's shore... 

- Makes me want you more and more... 



- Different we ain't... 

- We each other taint... 

- Lustfully together we do skies paint... 

- Sheets ain't clean... 

- Don't care... 

- In between... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Deliciously kind... 

- Spikey hair of thee... 

- Where there's love, there's energy... 

- Be my solar legacy... 

- From Jupiter to Saturn... 

- Let's burn... 

- From Venus to Mars... 

- Being us without scars... 

- From Pluto to Earth... 

- Giving birth... 

- From Mercury to Sun... 

- Sharing a gum... 

- From Uranus to Neptune... 

- Never too soon... 

- Forget Link Wray... 

- Don't know today's day... 



- Be my groom... 

- Light will turn off soon... 

- Excited I am... 

- Will possess eternally your pen... 

- Enduring entire solar system... 

- Clothes of ours will be more than some bang... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...