Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Mascara to our shared heart

 



- Man, want you close to me... 
- Don't you dare to roam the sea... 
- Love to be... 
- Thy eclipse's legacy... 
- Can't thy heart enter right... 
- During day and night... 
- Be more than light..
- Hug me tight... 
- Don't forget about emancipation's time... 
- Together us being prime... 
- Sugar ain't lime... 
- Again we promenade... 
- Do know that you're my lemonade... 
- Be my sweetest shade... 
- Lips of mine... 
- Thy ace's spade... 
- Deliciously's fine... 
- Velvet goldmine... 
- Some seconds do we spend... 
- Where the world does bend... 
- Thy blondie's heart of glass... 
- Am I... 
- Bearing class... 
- No lie... 
- Summer evening's roll... 
- Be my inner call...
- Speedy without a fall... 
- Towards the highest mountain... 
- Body and skin... 
- You know what I mean... 
- Be my love's fountain... 
- Together into an aeon... 
- Deep inside our song... 
- Video clip to direct... 
- First unity's act... 
- Nanosecond's time rhythm feel... 
- Be my top hill... 
- Wave that never breaks... 
- In between milkshakes... 
- Do know that I can... 
- Grab you flavourish blend... 
- Tide that me turn... 
- Pages surely won't burn... 
- Tell me that you love times 4...
- Want you several times more... 
- Reality does spin... 
- Not in between... 
- Slip I away..
- Curiosity's scene... 
- Marriage's at stake... 
- Some bedside's lake... 
- Bring me no flowers... 
- Don't wanna see the hours... 
- Strip me slowly... 
- Together we being identity... 
- If only we could... 
- Feel our mood... 
- Hard being what to choose... 
- Everything must be loose... 
- Give me more than what you do... 
- Wanna feel something new... 
- Do know... 
- There's our show... 
- Sister will be mad... 
- Let's not paint house red... 
- Want you inside the bed... 
- Love of my life... 
- Endless slice... 
- Lips of yours into my mouth... 
- Know that you can't shout... 
- Bring me that word's theme... 
- Want to spin... 
- Outside any cast dream... 
- Inside me... 
- Aeons become thee...
- Bought you grapes..
- Multiple shapes... 
- Touch me times 8..
- Let's change shape..
- Stare I at a myriad's light that me awake..




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...