Friday, August 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Love you my Man... 

- No reason need I at all... 

- Movement of thy pen...

- It's our bound human call... 

- Simplicity me does awake... 

- We're each other's shape... 

- Not only that day... 

- Beauty contest being at bay... 

- Figuring everything out... 

- Gave you a shout... 

- Cats were asleep...

- Loving you by our house deep... 

- Dinner by candlelight... 

- Hold me real tight... 

- Popping out Champagne... 

- Me and you with no game... 

- Spotting the main balloon...

- Feel myself walking on the moon... 

- Know that my leg was that time a bit hurt... 

- Started I wearing thy t-shirt... 

- Running with you amok... 

- Listening to punk rock... 

- Massive Attack opening our heart... 

- Where we both magic made start... 



- Throughout Porto's street main... 

- No need for us to feel shame... 



- Harry Potter inside our hand... 

- Movies without a logical end... 



- David Thewlis as Remus Lupin werewolf sort... 



- Prisoner of Azkaban... 

- Alfonso Cuarón mixing magic can... 

- Gravity inside our heart does prevail... 

- We're each other's main sail... 



- Kissing times 7...

- Global heaven... 

- Sharing our charm... 

- Not wanting to wake up with cellphone's alarm... 

- Thy angel am I... 

- You know that I never lie... 

- Browsing every movement from us... 

- Will make me forget the bus... 

- Love me when shoes aren't brand new... 

- Wanna feel you...

- Horace Andy does us told... 

- That we're totally bold... 

- Del Nadja can't cope a choice... 

- Listening us to his voice... 





- Shara Nelson's melodic tune... 

- Beating no drum... 

- Can scent her perfume... 



- Liz Fraser driving a supernova towards the sun... 



- You know me... 

- Loving our simplicity... 

- Even frailty... 

- Chop Suey must be our dish... 

- Upon a star did I wish... 

- Inside our kiss... 

- Surely can't miss...

- You told me... 

- Couldn't understand you then... 

- Thy body near me... 

- Spirit's running free... 

- Where ecology does stand... 

- Inertia ain't our thing..

- Jump I into you and naturally do sing...

- Blonde hair of mine..

- Moving slowly towards perfection... 

- Everything's fine..

- Direct lust action..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina