Thursday, August 11, 2022

A direct love speech from Zhu to our shared heart

 


- Man, tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- No fun... 

- Do know about something... 

- Not a common dream... 

- Garden Majestic... 

- Porto's keep... 

- Strip away my heart... 

- Again let's start... 

- Step by step... 

- Where oceans us kept... 

- Blondie being I... 

- Intelligent ain't no lie... 

- Lust again... 

- People always complain... 

- In vain... 

- Don't know about our love's train... 

- One more time... 

- Say that I'm thy lemon and thy lime... 

- Echo inside me... 

- Where the world breaks free... 

- Checking thy clock...

- We're definitely punk rock... 

- No electroshock... 

- Give me true... 

- Together we're something true... 

- Play that Tricky's theme... 

- Definitely won't make a scene... 

- Puzzle me inside no game... 

- Color is good... 

- No shame... 

- Develop my mood... 

- Maybe I can... 

- Be more than just glam... 

- Cook I awesome food... 

- Spaghetti not being spam... 

- Throughout all Porto's restaurants... 

- Staring at plants... 

- Biosphere drives me sweet... 

- We're the ones to keep... 

- Remember when you this to me tell: 

"Potter ain't inside a common spell" 

"Harry every time stutters word well' 

"Every single day listen I to an yell" 

"Church of time" 

"Mood's fine" 

"Crazy, craziest and mad" 

"Love ain't lust" 

"Color scheme being red"

"We're just" 

"Laughing outside minutes or seconds"

"Being always where the world ends"

"Tower of thy strength" 

"Beauty ain't common length" 

"Move yourself like a movie projected into a wall" 

"Retro pin up" 

"Spirituality ain't pop" 

"Carnal desire never small" 

"Climbing stairs' top" 

- Words never disappear... 

- Embrace you... 

- Dressing no blue... 

- Sword and spear... 

- Tip of thy tongue... 

- Universal's our bomb... 

- Cradle me time 3...

- Deliciously... 

- Magic by our house... 

- Strip thy blouse... 

- Objects stand still... 

- Cats us give feel...

- Anatomy to pass... 

- Some gals are simple pass... 

- Make up and believe... 

- Baton inside their shirt's sleeve... 

- Love of mine... 

- Don't need to wear Calvin Klein... 

- Jumping into the fool... 

- Melancholy ain't cool... 

- Water's our main tool... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina