Sunday, August 21, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, guide me into astronomy... 

- Tell me that you love me... 

- Use I numerology... 

- Don't wanna thee miss... 

- Not inside a wish... 

- Sweaty feel I... 

- No lie... 

- When we both bliss... 

- Counter culture's Japanese... 

- Being I thy miss...

- Surely do know I about thy heart's Portuguese... 

- Lean a bit back... 

- Wanna feel that our love ain't lack... 

- Shake me times 14...

- Walking not inside a dream... 

- How many times must our love endure? 

- Do know that I'm thy cure.... 

- Awake shake me a bit... 

- Being I sleeping beauty as thy treat... 

- Directly do I understand... 

- Astrology love's plan... 

- Erasing a tiny bit... 

- Feel a bit way more sweet... 

- Tell me...

- Wanna release energy... 

- Surely thee... 

- Delivering majesty... 

- Where there's land, there's the sea... 

- Big Fish's novel... 



- Tim Burton's shrapnel... 

- Movie of delight... 

- Hold me real tight...




- Walking through the roof's city... 

- Feeling way more pretty... 

- Grabbing a star with you... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Absolutely true... 

- Treasure thy pen... 

- Surely me tell... 

- Way to be thy belle..

- Long hair of mine..

- Treating delight as fine... 

- Name that does you invoke... 

- Mind being no joke... 

- Eye that does poke... 

- Pick us an apple from a tree... 

- Surely not being an entity... 

- Dancing with you towards infinity... 

- Know what I want... 

- Be able to use your magical's wand... 

- Sheets do we share... 

- Pillows are everywhere... 

- Not driving us towards nowhere... 

- Holding you like my teddy bear... 

- Cuddling our love's atmosphere... 

- Into the sand... 

- Think I not on the end... 

- Bodies of ours that do bend... 

- Never to be spent... 

- Treasure me as your special one... 

- Know that you're more than some quick fun... 

- Powerful as the sun..

- Lips texturing you never soon..

- Fly me to the moon... 

- Wanna I to stare with you at the sky... 

- Do know that we never sigh... 

- Feelings makes us fly real high... 

- Whatever I want to do... 

- Do know that I love you for true... 

- Let's do it one more time... 

- No poetry or rhyme... 

- Being you mine...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...