Thursday, August 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, love of mine... 

- Sailing is fine... 

- Marveling forest's sky... 

- Together we never sigh... 

- Feathers do me sing... 

- Wings that to us do mean... 

- Angelic scene... 

- Remiel and Duma don't know... 



- About our love's show... 

- Evolution does blow... 

- Tell me that I'm thy everything... 

- Where the trees do bind... 

- Books to write... 

- Shadow's might..

- Car does still stood..

- Being I in the mood..

- Nails of mine thy body do scratch.. 

- Emotion is more than a simple batch... 

- Black hair of mine... 

- Travelling from thy mind... 

- Real fine... 

- Being us absolutely kind... 

- Moving me inside electricity... 

- Both of us firmly... 

- Together as unity... 

- Feeling does me tease... 

- Hands at ease... 

- Everything does hiss... 

- More than a blow with a 1.000.000  kiss... 

- Never can I complain... 

- Even in the rain... 

- Buildings pink... 

- Nothing does sink... 

- Tongue of mine... 

- Delighting a sugary lime... 

- Blow's time... 

- Jeopardize it fine... 

- World ain't photography... 

- Our love memory... 

- Beating energy... 

- Position 3...

- Never let me alone be... 

- Features can't connect... 

- We're what we both kept... 

- Free our ensemble mind... 

- Books don't bind... 

- Morpheus turning the page... 



- Calliope being inside more than an embrace... 



- Don't wanna you to tell me about this... 

- Be my utmost bliss... 

- Don't tinder care... 

- Wanting you everywhere... 

- It's more than some sweaty atmosphere... 

- Don't want to retaliate... 

- Love coming late... 

- Status shape... 

- From tree to tree... 

- More than thy honey bee... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Strip you with glam... 

- Inside the room... 

- House as the moon... 

- Never too soon... 

- In and out... 

- Humming without a shout... 

- Chop suey sticks... 

- Fingers not as bricks... 

- Passing into my lips... 

- Moving my hips... 

- Forget I the dress... 

- No mess... 

- Panties being best... 

- Hocus pocus inside you and me... 

- Abracadabra filtering our energy... 



- Expectations...

- Not being vibrations... 

- Cherry does pop... 

- Being myself on top... 

- Forget I the shop... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...