Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to my melting heart

 


- Man, once again do I state... 

- Never being too late... 

- Inside our melted shape...

- Being awake... 

- Open I the book... 

- Scream you this: 

"GIVE ME A KISS" 

- Flaneur's look... 

- Grace my hair... 

- Delight's atmosphere... 

- Think I not... 

- About astrology's cup... 

- Numbers do pop in... 

- Throughout way more than a dream... 

- Pages do I turn... 

- Feel my heart burn... 

- Always think I... 

- Parading truth... 

- No lie... 

- Your body near mine... 

- Dance's fine... 

- Count I till 9...

- Of course that I know...

- Where our voice belongs... 

- No show... 

- Hearing sounds without earphones... 

- Whisper you something to me... 

- Pen is describing the vast sea... 

- Into my eyes...

- Where the world do lies... 

- Paralyze stay we... 

- Releasing solar energy..

- Entering the street's core..

- Do know that I want you even more... 

- Astronomy depicts a star... 

- Stare we at the sky not so far... 

- Pour me water inside a glass... 

- Do it with class... 

- Love when you to me feelings pass... 

- Six different ways... 

- Never depending on the days... 

- Teach me arts history... 

- Love when you're me and I'm thee... 

- Mirroring Moscow's city... 

- Delight of mine... 

- Call me more than sweety... 

- Number 9...

- Surely am more than girl's pretty... 

- Feel you inside my heart... 

- Where we both start... 

- Let me say... 

- During night and day... 

- Secret me... 

- Mysterious you... 

- Roaming together free... 

- Something really new... 

- Wanna feel myself levitate... 

- Hating word "hate"... 

- Do know that tall you're... 

- Let's stare at some random star... 

- Cat's asleep... 

- Again must we go deep... 

- Give me kiss 3...

- Shelter myself in thee... 

- Time of summer's delicacy... 

- Our love's journey... 

- No fantasy... 

- Into kingdom's lore... 

- Go we together through the floor... 

- Smile I at no charade... 

- Being more than a simple love's shade... 

- Exactly the same clean bed... 

- Where we both drive each other's mad... 

- Exactly the same clean room.. 

- Where we feel like being at the moon... 

- Definitely ain't no shame... 

- When loving you ain't a game...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...