Thursday, August 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Man, never want I to understand... 

- Love ain't no art plan... 

- Into the right... 

- Left to forget... 

- Sharing insight... 

- Never caring about internet... 

- Then again, do know I... 

- No lie... 

- Lips fly real high... 

- Million chameleon's kisses... 

- Caring not about fishes... 

- Never forgetting wishes... 

- Stuff to tell... 

- Nothing inside a spell... 

- Emotion by your side... 

- Up on the tide... 

- Surely do know I about Phoenix's myth... 

- We're each other's treat... 

- Playing strip to chance... 

- Our beloved sweat romance... 

- Do know about what I want... 

- Beneath our carnal sound... 

- Hold me as purest chemistry... 

- Don't believe on telepathy...

- Make me wild become... 

- Being thy nature's bomb... 

- With you again... 

- One more time... 

- Bodies being fine... 

- Forgetting shame... 

- By the grocery's store... 

- Street of ours by the shore... 

- Don't mention to me Taiwan... 

- Great China's being spam... 

- Care I not about American subbacultcha... 

- Prefer to us sculpture...

- Opening our gates heavenly... 

- Kissing no fantasy... 

- Never to forget... 

- Buying fish for our cat... 

- Climbing another street... 

- Being thy sugary sweet... 

- Coffeeshop 1 time... 

- When you're definitely mine... 

- Vision I the sign... 

- No rhyme... 

- Descending forest norm... 

- Beach ain't some dorm... 

- Dress of mine black... 

- Wednesday Addams' pack... 

- Feel memories jet lag... 

- Inside our bag... 

- From house left to right house... 

- Wearing my greenish blouse... 

- Kissing you times 1.001...

- Not caring about the sun... 

- Hands of yours hold me tight... 

- During day and night... 

- Exactly the same clean room and the same clean bed... 

- Drive me towards exhaustion mad... 

- By the garden touching thee... 

- Fluids combustion as energy... 

- Not minutes but hours... 

- Glass never sours... 

- Walking again... 

- Feeling not tame... 

- Loving everything... 

- In between our delightful scream... 

- Nature ain't boundary's dream... 

- Romania land of lore..

- Thinking not about number 4..

- Carpathian mountains can't deceive... 

- When you're Adam and I'm Eve... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...