Saturday, August 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- Man, do care... 

- Feeling thee... 

- Everywhere... 

- Where the breeze is free... 

- Enter times 3...

- Figure I more than our melody... 

- Primal sweat... 

- Carnal and savage we met... 

- Teach again...

- Movement with no shame... 

- Not inside some lousy game... 

- Leipzig's main street... 

- Move me deep... 

- Lips will never roll... 

- Inside you I fall... 

- Volcanic temperature... 

- We both endure... 

- God told us to spoil not... 

- Semen's flock... 

- Or so people say... 

- We're our own current bay... 

- Not caring about any pray... 

- Surely we bear no waste... 

- Love thy taste... 

- Kiss me inside a circle without end... 

- We're deep into each other's stand... 

- Over me... 

- Don't tell me about a random land... 

- Unity... 

- Strategy ain't dream command... 

- During sleep's night... 

- Unveil you my light... 

- Like Sandman hold me tight... 



- Give me even more...

- Continuously count I till 4...

- Talking about me and you...

- People don't know... 

- Actually being true... 

- Not some lousy show... 

- Press the tape... 

- Eject the brake... 

- Make me (again) shake... 

- Domino do split... 

- Call me more than thy sweet... 

- Through Italy and back... 

- We both as more than a lost pack... 

- Caress me times 101...

- Let's have more than fun... 

- Soul, body and precision look... 

- More than a vintage book... 

- Give you the key... 

- Heart does flame eternally... 

- Move me... 

- Where's life... 

- Know that you're my slice... 

- Flower as an oven...

- Haven golden... 

- Wreckish room... 

- Let's embrace the moon... 

- Not too soon... 

- Me possess... 

- Wearing thy favorite dress... 

- No mess... 

- Rubber chess... 

- Where there's love, there's excess... 

- No action like you and me... 

- Way more than an identity... 

- Cuddle me... 

- Do know that I'm thy energy... 

- Melting astronomy... 

- Colliding numerology... 

- Teeth of mine by thy neck... 

- What the heck? 

- Strip me bare one more time... 

- Loving you when we're prime... 

- Into the wood... 

- Deepest mood... 

- Being we each other's pleasure food... 

- Don't read... 

- Write all over my body without any pad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina