Thursday, August 11, 2022

A direct love speech from Joana to my solid heart

 


- Man, come on... 

- Love me so... 

- Not where the wind does blow... 

- Lumière's Bros hold a light... 

- During day and night... 



- George Méliès felt stage fright... 



- Eadweard Muybridge is to blame... 

- Put pictures in motion's flame... 



- Again back at you... 

- Feel me true... 

- Secret Beyond The Door... 

- Lang staring at number 4...



- Woman At The Moon... 

- Not that soon... 



- Die Niebelungen feel I inside a song... 



- Siegfried and Kriemhild being home... 




- Kiss you time 1...

- Sharing more than a chewing gum... 

- Noirish state... 

- "M" was real late... 



- Genuine we're... 



- The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari was trapped inside a star... 



- Inside our Sunrise... 

- Be more than a question surprise... 

- Two humans song... 

- Our beloved love bomb... 




- Gertrud can't I forgot... 



- Vampyr are we not... 



- The Man Who Laughs suddenly does shine... 

- Victor Hugo being at his prime... 

- Joker is definitely lime... 



- The Cat And The Canary... 

- Way more than fantasy... 



- Carnival Of Souls me awake... 

- We're each other's shape... 



- Let's not be a Stranger On The 3rd Floor... 



- The Golem is knocking at the door...



- Häxan me speed... 

- We're each other's need... 



- Open up Pandora's Box... 

- Louise Brooks is a total fox... 




- Love ain't only tonight... 

- Hold me real tight... 

- People say that Only Lovers Left Alive are... 

- John Hurt and Tilda Swinton not driving a car... 

- Did him meet... 

- Curious treat... 



- Lynch I already wrote... 

- When I was wearing thy coat... 



- Dr Strange Love can't have his Eyes Wide Shut... 




- The Shining and The Killing can't we forgot... 




- Barry Lyndon and Paths of Glory... 





- Lolita being another love story... 



- Walking by your side... 

- Kiss me inside our ride... 

- Sleepy Hollow and Danny... 

- Rivoli was surely free when he met you and me... 



- Edward Scissorhands... 

- World suddenly bends... 




- The Nightmare Before Christmas pop... 



- Where Corpse Bride is top... 



- Vincent stares at a water drop... 



- Big Fish... 

- Our only wish... 



- Frankenweenie love's pet... 

- Me and you inside tact... 



- Europa forming Dogville... 





- The Kingdom can I feel... 



- Cul de Sac and Repulsion... 

- Surely not our body lotion... 





- The Fearless Vampire Killers stand... 

- Near Sharon Tate's band... 



- Gran Torino not action speed... 



- Million Dollar Baby being in need... 



- Letters to Iwo Jima do cry... 

- When we each other's sigh... 



- Marie Antoinette forgot her head... 

- By our bed... 



- Lost in Translation feel we... 

- No fantasy... 



- Spellbound and Dali inside a spell... 

- Definitely being I thy belle... 



- Vertigo makes me die times 2...

- When being me is being also you... 



- The Birds do me tease... 

- Surely we're both Portuguese... 




- Through North by Northwest... 

- Do know that we're the best... 




- Be Gereon outside any scene... 



- Charlotte am I outside a dream... 



- Babylon Berlin... 



- Dots connect... 

- Season 4...

- Fact... 

- Loving you a bit more... 

- Give me O2 by the river... 

- Don't you dare to make me shiver... 

- Birthday of mine... 

- Make me shine... 

- Hair can't I control... 

- Do love when we together Rock and Roll... 

- Sweet it is... 

- Being immersed inside our bliss kiss... 

- Vagrantly... 

- Where light is energy... 

- Stare I at thy t-shirt by the floor... 

- Wanting even more and more... 

- Sugar me times 3...

- Release our bound energy... 

- Fantasporto alive being... 

- Collection of mine... 

- Everything's fine... 

- No sightseeing... 




- Entering again... 

- Reality ain't a game... 

- Into my eyes you whisper this: 

"Morning star" 

"Not by the bar" 

"Knowing who we both are"

"Early century" 

"Never feeling ourselves empty"

"21st" 

"Already gave birth" 

"Kaili Blues

"Brand new shoes" 



"Long Day's Journey Into The Night

"Be my insight" 

"Not only tonight" 



- Put my hands on your eyes... 

- Spread no lies... 

- Wings of Desire being streamed... 



- Paris, Texas memories defeated... 



- In The Mood For Love and 2046...

- Being thy miss... 





- Fallen Angels and Chungking Express...

- No love's mess... 





- Days of Being Wild and The Grandmaster... 

- Not feeling myself faster... 




- Lips of mine... 

- Forming hearts on our lucky dime... 

- Sensations feelings I excel... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Reality ain't a spell... 

- Hold firmly your pen... 

- Being thy only belle... 

- Pillow of mine being thy left shoulder... 

- Feeling myself a lot bolder... 

- Viseu city spleen... 



- Porto, movie city's theme... 



- Taking what is from me and you... 

- Do know about our delight... 

- Developing something completely new... 

- Love ain't loose, but tight... 

- Be gentle with our heart... 

- Power of us is when you end and I do start... 

- Inside me...

- Delicately... 

- Can feel I our ride joy... 

- Not being a simple society's toy... 

- Proud of you I'll always be.. 

- Knowing that you're my bridge and my vast sea... 

- Just tell me that you too love me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...