Thursday, August 25, 2022

A love speech from Natalie to our shared heart

 


- My love, my Man... 

- Delighted always am... 

- Walking through our house... 

- Thy favorite blue blouse... 

- Know that you crave me more than a solo's applause... 

- Joining our bodies in time... 

- Want you to be eternally mine... 

- Not only kiss 1...

- Merging by the sun....

- Driving throughout no memories... 

- Blade Runner are fantasies... 

- Lips of mine thee caress... 

- There's no mess... 

- Know that you about me care... 

- Love of ours being everywhere... 

- Thy jeans... 

- Fire loop scenes... 

- Lyrics by the floor float... 

- Wear I thy coat... 

- By our bed... 

- Forget I your driving light's led... 

- Hair of mine by your face... 

- Thee embrace... 

- Our perfect together pace... 

- Let's make it on the sun... 

- Swimming pool seems fun... 

- Dancing with you... 

- Can't never feel blue... 

- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Wanna share with you more than a simple chewing gum... 

- Inside my heart... 

- Pumping does start... 

- Echo as pure art...

- Be my everlasting subway... 

- Wanna feel you every single day... 

- Not inside some pray... 

- Resist me not...

- Life is more than simple punk rock... 

- Spiral stairs you descend... 

- Not caring about the vent... 

- Thy kitties you find must... 

- Being just... 

- Overflow me one time more... 

- Shop being near our door... 

- When I you today did see... 

- Thought I not on some vacancy... 

- Inside the place where we'll eternally be... 

- Sharing more than infinity...

- Definitely walking us together... 

- Land of forever... 

- By the beach... 

- Where there's breeze... 

- No need to say please...

- Definitely being I now Portuguese... 

- Most of the times inside my heart... 

- Overwhelming feeling does start... 

- No stillness us awake... 

- We're each other's shape... 

- Lips of mine must you caress...

- Where there's love, there's no excess... 

- Surely I do know...

- That you're my own private show...

- Our drawer's shelf with our wedding's  videotape... 

- Never too late... 

- Walking us near the trees never moving further... 

- Calling love to one another... 

- Don't wanna fall... 

- Into thy arms feel I my call... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...