Friday, August 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to my solid heart

 


- Man, again me tell... 

- Book ain't a spell... 

- Ah, well... 

- Every single time you answer me the same... 

- Feel I not purposely tame... 

- Dream of thy familiar face... 

- Me you must embrace... 

- Open I the door... 

- Let's count till 4...

- Don't drive me into thy field flat... 

- Together we are more than a brand new act... 

- Prepare I us food... 

- Love is more than a single mood... 

- Turning pages we must... 

- Be to me just... 

- Watchmen always wake... 

- Feelings can't have a sudden break... 

- Holding your manuscript... 

- Real sweet... 

- Follow me true... 

- We're something real new... 

- There's that promised day... 

- When I hear you say:

"Tomorrow ain't today" 

"Paper never is inside some pray" 

"Ink surely is at play" 

- Stare again I into you... 

- Nothing does shake... 

- Sand me awake... 

- Becoming us couple true... 

- More than another day... 

- Inside our special say... 

- Surely can't you sleep... 

- Me you must treat.. 

- Newspaper naked being... 

- God stage seeing... 

- Become I Lilith for thee... 

- Page's legacy... 



- Whenever I'm you... 

- Being you me... 

- Solid truth... 

- Nothing is to waste... 

- We dare to taste... 

- Divining our youth... 

- Colourfully paste... 

- Ginger hair of mine... 

- Nurturing our together galaxy just fine... 

- Through lands virgin and savage... 

- Caring not about some mirage... 

- Forgot the coat... 

- Charcoal's boat... 

- Over a wasteland... 

- Not caring about time's bend... 

- Sharing our space's home... 

- Don't me eternally shake... 

- Pacing us awake... 

- Sandman entering inside me... 

- Birth's strategy... 



- Do know that I can...

- Write it down with your pen... 

- Fertile time... 

- Echoing more than our goldmine... 

- Loving you while you me tell...

- Inspiration is more than a simple loose belle... 

- Do also know... 

- That you don't care about any religion's show... 

- Fingers of mine moving thy lips... 

- Inside a dance feel I my loose hips..

- Where a planet is full of spaceships... 

- Love me by the green... 

- You know what I mean... 

- Imagery ain't a solo's scene... 

- Give me more than our vast huge dream... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...