Saturday, August 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Riccia to my solid heart

 


- Man, there's evolution... 

- No pollution.... 

- Like a Miyazaki's motion picture... 

- Feel I no seizure... 



- Navigating through Italy... 

- Sicily being our empathy... 



- Not in the past... 

- We're the ones that last... 

- Curly hair of mine... 

- All is a blast... 

- Spell is cast... 

- All is fine... 

- Play "safe from harm" 

- Use your charm... 

- Be my ring alarm... 

- Inside a loop... 

- Share with me tasty fruit... 

- Into Augustus land... 

- Forget about devil's plan... 




- Loose thy pen... 

- Spread our love's den... 

"I was looking back at you to see if you were looking back at me to see me looking back at you" 

- This is definitely true... 

- Enter my heart... 

- Create no play part... 

- Together we're pure art... 

- Sun melting us... 

- Not by the bus... 

- Tell me that you'll always love me... 

- Scorched earth's entity... 

- Open perception door... 

- Want you even more... 

- Free our world... 

- Make us not feel small... 

- Possess my mind... 

- Heart being kind... 

- Eyes not blind... 

- Through the land... 

- Where grey zone doesn't land... 

- Know that I'm thy luscious brunette... 

- Flying in our space jet... 

- Into the cave... 

- Let's be each other's slave... 

- Sugar will us shave... 

- Walking through the sand... 

- Holding thy left hand... 

- Listening to an Indie band... 

- Know that I can... 

- Make you my Man... 

- Be more than my shade... 

- Time doesn't fade... 

- Kiss me awake... 

- Figuring all my body's shape... 

- At our house hall... 

- Inside nature's call... 

- Notice I thy look... 

- Staring at a random book... 

- Do know that sometimes inside a Pasolini poem think I... 



- Nanni Moretti movies make me sigh... 



- Opening Pandora's box... 

- Talking towards a fox... 

- Dire wolf inside thee... 

- Licking me... 

- Source of travesty... 

- No Grimm Bros tale... 

- Forget I again the spell... 



- Inside me... 

- Navigating through thee... 

- Endless source of energy... 

- PLANT NO SEED... 

- THERE'S NO NEED... 

- Again do we inside each other's feed... 

- Forgetting solace... 

- Care about thy embrace... 

- Monastery make me sleep... 

- Pope being just a sheep...



No comments:

Post a Comment