Friday, August 12, 2022

A direct love speech from Irina to our shared heart

 



- Man, walking only a mile... 

- For more than a short while... 

- Kiss me again... 

- Limitless song is plain... 

- Norman's play... 

- Make my day... 

- Shield maiden of thee...

- Embrace my anatomy... 

- Tell me when I'm you being me... 

- Vikings can't say... 

- Goddess inside a pray... 

- One minute ago... 

- Heart of thee did glow... 

- Can't comprehend... 

- Shared blend...

- Without you...

- Nothing is new... 

- Set the storm... 

- Know that we aren't newborn... 

- Pagan time doesn't come... 

- With you... 

- Everything is true... 

- No direct blue... 

- Know that I can live... 

- Surely can I give... 

- Mouth away... 

- Outside a pray... 

- A million kisses worth in a single day... 

- Body of thee... 

- Hands of steel...

- Formed energy...

- Make me feel... 

- Not only thy wife... 

- But more than part of our together life... 

- Injured we never are... 

- Red hill town is covered by a star... 

- Waiting for you... 

- True... 

- Staring at thy clothes... 

- Like sailing boats... 

- All day we to one another mutter... 

- Without stutter... 

- Secrets without lies... 

- When world does sighs... 

- By Bergman's landscape... 

- Nothing is late... 

- Sweden does shake... 

- Denmark does awake... 

- Finland circles a lake... 

- Norway's not at stake... 

- Iceland being our earthquake... 

- Faroe Islands in the make... 

- Scandinavia you know... 

- Love ain't a simple show... 

- From England to France... 

- Normans' romance... 

- Do know that must I create a custom for you... 

- By our bed do sweat I... 

- True... 

- Standing high... 

- By the camp fire... 

- Listening to your love's lyre... 

- Blonde hair of mine... 

- More than fine... 

- Covering your shoulder right... 

- True insight... 

- Scorched earth sends fire to the sky... 

- We wait all day... 

- Here we both lie... 

- For the night to come... 

- Inside a say... 

- Towards our love's zone... 

- Lips of mine by your ears... 

- Tasting no fears... 

- Warrior of mine... 

- Treasuring you as my goldmine... 

- Porto streets do echo when we both in them pass... 

- About human mass... 

- Besiege I your love... 

- Not in the wings of any dove...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina