Wednesday, August 17, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- Man, climb the left stair... 

- One upon another... 

- Be everywhere... 

- Move me further... 

- Let's swim by the lake... 

- Make me shake... 

- Visions me awake... 

- Sandman almost perfect being... 

- More than a sight seeing... 



- Better Call Saul last episode... 

- Never we'll be so freak or bold... 



- Again... 

- Towards Oregon you came... 

- Portland never is vain... 



- Let's do... 

- Something new... 

- Actor by the fall... 

- No nature's call... 

- Boots can't strip... 

- Walking with you really deep... 

- Land of the sheep... 

- Wanna discover Europe old... 

- Not by the cold... 

- Teach me more than once... 

- Let's bounce... 

- Throwing a boomerang... 

- No slang... 

- Bastards don't know... 

- Think that global warmth is a show... 

- Energy independence... 

- Soft decadence... 

- If only Dinosaurs could again walk... 

- During a snack talk... 

- Know that you're my T-ReX... 

- Thinking no mess... 

- Love never is excess... 



- Glasses by thy bag... 

- Like a peg... 

- No jet lag... 

- Missed you totally... 

- Feelings are dependency... 

- Teeth by the glove right... 

- Deep insight... 

- Need to learn thing one... 

- knowing the exact spot of the sun... 

- Definitely can I understand moon... 

- Phases are always soon... 

- Mars like a bloody attack... 

- Venus seeming a vicious pack... 

- Hum to me... 

- I am more than thy honey bee... 

- Life surely is more than funny... 

- Huge role being thy love bunny... 

- Holding our time machine... 

- Way more than a dream... 

- Towards present minute... 

- Listening to a flute... 

- Back into the past... 

- We won't last... 

- Future to forget... 

- Don't act as some brat... 

- Wanna understand grammar tone... 

- You and me... 

- Never alone... 

- Shapely... 

- Velvet being my mouth... 

- No shout... 

- Loving Mike Leigh's Naked... 

- Favorite Thewlis that was baked... 



- Back in time split... 

- Sonic Youth's ship...




- Young Gods meet... 



- Lydia Lunch as Vampira's figure state... 

- Never too late... 



- 50 stars that never burn... 

- Being us fun without a thorn... 

- Stains in thy neck... 

- Do know... 

- What the heck? 

- Life does go...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...