Saturday, August 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine... 

- Can't complain... 

- Life's fine... 

- Not like a movie... 

- Just move me... 

- Definitely say... 

- Red velvet ain't a lunar bay... 

- Through Portland stairs... 

- Figuring out luxury spheres... 



- Inside your heart... 

- Venture do I start... 

- Ripping Superman T-shirt... 



- Lois Lane ain't giving birth... 



- Into U.S.A. fandom history... 

- Mirroring each other's anatomy... 

- Inside my heart... 

- Never playing a part... 

- Tell me about some Massive Attack... 

- Where the world does unpack... 

- Passing Pearl District... 

- Kicking a solid brick... 

- Massage my hair... 

- World History is everywhere... 

- Don't mention to me Nancy... 

- At Taiwan being fancy... 

- No bloody fantasy... 

- Know that you belong to me... 

- Never rip the page... 

- We're each other's gaze... 

- Through Cadillacs and Dinosaurs... 

- Cemetery of boars... 

- Let's awake play... 

- Need you inside a pray... 

- God can't say... 

- About the 7th day... 

- Bible can't recall... 

- Gates fall... 

- No Fallen Angels are we...

- There's more to life... 

- Drill anarchy... 

- No cake's slice... 

- Don't use to me excuse... 

- Love being more than thy muse... 

- Shoes that tire my right leg... 

- Don't wanna beg... 

- Wanna jump like Jane... 



- Tarzan ain't the one to blame... 




- Once upon a time in the West... 

- Claudia Cardinale being the best... 



- Bronson forgetting the speech's rest... 

- Harmonica at its best... 



- Know about our together pace... 

- Me you must embrace... 

- What I need? 

- Surely can I feed..

- There's our seed..

- Human breed... 

- Into space shuttle again... 

- Be more than my sugar cane... 

- Pour me a treat... 

- Be stylish and sweet... 

- Need you deep... 

- Walking one more time... 

- Street's fine... 

- Holding myself into you... 

- Like an attached screw... 

- Driver ain't new... 

- Not at Legoland... 

- Give me your right hand... 

- Ring use you must... 

- Be to me just... 

- Not all is a question of lust... 

- Cleaning the dust... 

- Feel thy shoes... 

- Not talking about the blues... 

- Joe is bloody asleep... 

- America is a huge spaceship... 

- Be my special treat..




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...