Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Lana to our shared heart

 


- Loving you my Man... 

- Spaghetti with clam... 

- There's seafood... 

- Beloved mood... 

- Staring at something new... 

- There's me and you... 

- Eyes of mine blue... 

- Words by thee... 

- Acts that release you and me... 

- People sometimes say:

"No order during the day" 

- In between a shift..

- We do twist..

- Holding your hands..

- Soft blends... 

- Not some spiritual desire... 

- Love of ours is a flame's pyre... 

- Do know that you me tell... 

- Being thy belle...

- Music's made..

- We're each other's shape..

- Kiss me awake... 

- Rockets not by the lake... 

- Body of mine shiver and shake... 

- Land of Latin, Italy... 

- Portuguese being I for free... 

- With thee... 

- Do know... 

- No need for an arts show... 

- We're what the walls do glow... 

- Kiss me several times inside an hour's split... 

- Voice's a treat... 

- Tell me that I'm more than sweet... 

- Let's together go deep... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Leap into you... 

- Primitive hand... 

- Something new... 

- Not some fantasy... 

- Eros being between you and me... 

- There's our own duality... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Body is feeling fine... 

- Don't wanna be kind... 

- Let's again start... 

- Not only inside our mind... 

- Listen I to my beating heart... 

- Kiss me one more time... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Sharing inside a blend's lime.. 

- Know again... 

- Don't wanna feel myself lame... 

- Caress me outside a game... 

- Get it out... 

- No shout... 

- Loving you for more than a thousand years... 

- No hidden fears... 

- Eternally do we both awake feel... 

- On top of the hill... 

- Tell me that you want me again... 

- Light is a flickering flame... 

- Sweet by my mouth... 

- Not going out... 

- Want to be with you again... 

- Desire is to blame... 

- Not inside some foolish game... 

- Embracing vacancy... 

- Forgetting philosophy... 

- All that I want... 

- Is to be thy hot front... 

- Fingers that move..

- Preferably we should... 

- Make it out with our current mood... 

- 2 years ago... 

- River did flow... 

- Don't care... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- No TV show..

- Being thy front row... 

- Do I say... 

- Love you everyday...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...