Tuesday, August 2, 2022

A direct love speech from Annie to our shared heart

 



- Man, just say that you love me.. 

- Page full of astrology... 

- Again you and me... 

- Staring at the world beneath the sea... 

- Time being... 

- Spirit's seeing... 

- Give you a kiss... 

- Delightful blitz... 

- Not playing a part... 

- Know that I own your heart... 

- Don't you start... 

- Us together are pure art... 

- No depart... 

- Black hair of mine... 

- Love is just fine... 

- Inside my eyes... 

- No lies... 

- Inside my head... 

- Where skin does shed... 

- Drive you a bit mad... 

- Color's red... 

- Definitely we should... 

- Love our own mood... 

- Into you and into me... 

- No duality... 

- Merged identity... 

- Tonight hold me once again... 

- Feel myself not tame... 

- You're the one to blame... 

- Know that we got no shame... 

- Sheets by the air... 

- North and South hemisphere... 

- Colliding everywhere... 

- Universe ain't a star game... 

- We're more than fleeting fame... 

- Just kiss me again... 

- Holding your hand... 

- Beat of my heart... 

- Doesn't bend... 

- All I want... 

- No depart... 

- Sweet croissant... 

- No need for an expensive restaurant... 

- Being thy paramour... 

- French do say:

"Pour toujours"

- Love I our unique way... 

- Want to touch the sky with you real high... 

- No lie... 

- Don't want to think at all... 

- Know that you're my wonder wall... 

- Take me in your arms... 

- Wanna feel all your charms... 

- Never let me go... 

- Life ain't a show... 

- Touch I again... 

- Sky's to blame... 

- One more time... 

- Loving you... 

- Eternally true... 

- Unbelievable fine... 

- 1980...

- Black dress of mine... 

- Picture being kind... 

- Birth of the sea... 

- River not away... 

- Feel me not only today... 

- Touch my skin... 

- More than a spin... 

- Box shape heart... 

- Candy's mark... 

- Baton of mine... 

- Thy lips... 

- Morning treats... 

- Deliciously kind... 

- Cheekbones red... 

- Feel myself a bit mad... 

- Walking with you... 

- Thy birth city is always new... 

- Feel I Portuguese... 

- By the floor... 

- Thy chemise... 

- Feel more... 

- All being at ease... 

- Do know... 

- That everything inside us does glow... 

- Sweet it is when it's slow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...