Wednesday, August 17, 2022

A direct love speech from Didi Wray to our shared heart

 


- My Man, come on... 

- Let's do it... 

- Be sweet... 

- Home is our love bomb... 

- Tell me that your feelings towards me are exact... 

- Clockwork as fact... 

- Me and you by the sea... 

- No fantasy... 

- Will be thy P.J... 



- Loving you every single day... 

- Don't act like Nick... 

- Sometimes it's difficult kicking a brick... 



- Remember our 1st time... 

- Sugar was actually fine... 

- Lips of mine can't have make-up... 

- Every single time blows up... 

- Again move me deep... 

- Entity as a spaceship... 

- Clearly do I know... 

- Art being more than a show... 

- Life us move... 

- Just like it should... 

- Bottle by the fridge... 

- On top of it is our speech... 

- Script of the bridge... 

- Towards eternity... 

- Passing infinity... 

- Head can't understand... 

- Brain not an indie band... 

- Do know that I need... 

- Thy seed.. 

- No creed... 

- Inside one another we do feed... 

- Latin America doesn't split... 

- Trick and me treat... 

- Passion lovers ain't easy spent... 

- Words never bend... 

- Catholic Church marriage seal... 

- Want I the real deal... 

- Priest falling down from a hill... 

- Overwhelming feel... 

- Messi's land... 

- Talent never spent... 

- Being you born in land CR7... 

- Surely we live in heaven... 

- Be father to my child... 

- Drive them wild... 

- Press play... 

- Do know that people say... 

- About a serious play... 

- Don't care... 

- Complain isn't to share... 

- Thy fox am I... 

- No lie... 

- Always know what we do need... 

- Take I the lead... 

- Dreamy position... 

- Conceiving mission... 

- Hands that thee tickle... 

- By the jar's pickle... 

- Kiss me today... 

- Don't forget to say... 

- About theater play... 

- Never keep forces at bay... 

- Love of my life... 

- Cutting heart's slice... 

- Everything is good... 

- Loving our mood... 

- Definitely must cook us food... 

- Stylish always we'll be... 

- Fashion is only lethargy...

- Salt never by my face... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Be your spade's ace... 

- Writing with your pen... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Sandman punctuality is fine... 



- Better Call Saul was simply a blast... 

- Present time, not past...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina