Saturday, August 20, 2022

A direct love speech from my belle Zhu to our shared heart

 



- My Man, all's delightful and fine... 

- Like you me did told... 

- Follow I what you to me say without any rhyme... 

- Together we being bold... 

- Know that you're only mine... 

- Not a normal contest... 

- You telling me that I'm the best... 

- Feel it inside my chest... 

- No dream... 

- We're both genuine... 



- Holding my hand... 

- Until world's end... 

- Soulmates never die... 

- World never does sigh... 

- Feeling ourselves together not high... 

- Hands of thee... 

- Running through my body free... 

- No fantasy... 

- But virtuosity... 



- Inside my mind... 

- Not by the land of the blind... 

- Give you my heart... 

- Can I understand... 

- Not playing a part... 

- About split atom's band... 

- Every single time... 

- You telling me that I was thy goldmine... 

- Sharing more than a chewing gum... 

- Feeling by your side the power of the sun... 

- Definitely feel also fun... 

- When we both walk the house... 

- Carry I no blouse... 

- Think I on all the pictures of you... 

- Everything that we both can do... 

- Melody inside my heart... 

- When you with me again start... 



- Not some random figure of speech... 

- We're what we both to one another teach... 

- Don't care I about any preach... 

- Being you my only island's beach... 

- Running into your arms... 

- Addressing all thy charms... 

- Song being inside a continuous loop... 

- Eating us both strange fruit... 



- Sandman did us both told: 

"Together you'll never have cold" 

"Muse being isn't only a delight" 

"Surely all is right" 

"There's sand inside both of your eyes" 

"Spread no lies" 

"Be truthful forever and ever" 

"Love is not some cabin fever" 

"Not only sharing a room" 

"Leave your together mark never soon" 

"Fly her to the Moon

"Keep him away from planet Earth

"Wear his t-shirt" 

"Molecular's fantasy" 

"Passion of thee not by the sea" 

"Spread the word" 

"Prophet loving you as his inner most important chord" 



- Stare I into you..

- Everything is real... 

- Again being true... 

- Together being us the real deal... 

- Bound love us seal...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina