Thursday, August 18, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- Man, no dream start... 
- Voyaging with our heart... 
- Son of God... 
- Doesn't nod... 
- Second of ours that'll forever last... 
- Never into the past... 
- Magnify our mind... 
- Amplify it and bind... 
- Love making simple ain't... 
- Hands that I do paint... 
- Echo into our sudden walk... 
- Not caring about any talk... 
- Better Call Saul ending being a delight... 
- Hold me tight... 



- With you never am I afraid of the night... 
- Silently into thee... 
- Being thy majesty... 
- You know me... 
- Everything's for free... 
- Don't care the world to understand... 
- Share I harmony... 
- Give me thy hand... 
- No need for fantasy... 
- Don't care about the clothes that we both wear... 
- Hate suits that go nowhere... 
- Inside Kafka's "The Castle" book... 
- Return I into my youth... 


- Again that night... 
- Staring at sunlight... 
- Caressing beach's sand... 
- Where the world doesn't end... 
- Roaming towards Indonesia, Bali... 
- Figuring out number 3...


- Back into Dickinson, Emily... 



- Star Wars being The Return of The Jedi... 


- Always you do say... 
- Being I thy belle every single day...
- Church becomes dismay... 
- Towards our together within... 
- Figuring an act's scene... 
- Want to a bit swim... 
- You know what I mean... 
- Pantomime not by the green... 
- Caressing planet blue... 
- When it's only me and you... 
- Blade Runner's last scene... 
- Meeting in between...

 
- 30 years ago... 
- Thinking not about a show... 
- Cracked nuts did I eat... 
- Strange that it wasn't sweet... 
- Kiss you today times 9...
- Be more than my velvet goldmine... 
- Into series TV... 
- Love being inside our sea... 
- They think that I talk with my hands... 
- Literally time bends... 
- Inside a videogame... 
- Commando's spectrum was a shame... 


- Personalized tapes... 
- With various shapes... 
- Literally today... 
- Not in May... 
- Kissing you without a say... 
- No cigarette... 
- We're what the world does kept... 
- Strawberries and cream... 
- Not inside some dream... 
- The only way to be... 
- When thread is our solid key... 
- Opening my chest... 
- Do know that we're the best... 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina