Saturday, August 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Elizavetta to our shared heart

 


- My Man, don't you dare... 

- Being elsewhere... 

- Paper plane does fly... 

- Real high... 

- Take me back to the moon... 

- Sunset is soon... 

- Inside and outside... 

- Dressing ourselves in our ride... 

- Then again... 

- No shame... 

- People call us a name... 

- You're the one to blame... 

- At the prettiest city in the world... 

- Feel myself never small... 

- Love me two times... 

- Sun does shines... 

- Wide awake rhymes... 

- Hair of mine being red... 

- Say it... 

- Melting bed... 

- Be my sweet... 

- Candy's seat... 

- Direct me again... 

- Being thy flame... 

- Chess Dame... 

- Almost thy Queen... 

- Make me reality stream... 

- Interested in more than a simple slice... 

- There's our candid life... 

- Vacationing a surprise... 

- No need for any kind of ice... 

- Inside the cave... 

- Plato doesn't shave... 

- Lips of mine... 

- Our bodies being fine... 

- Kick in... 

- Not only in between... 

- Inside my heart... 

- Beat does start... 

- Feeling thy wake... 

- We're each other's shape... 

- Tell me that you only love me... 

- Library ain't a solitary sea... 

- Be my king... 

- Not my lapel's pin..

- Inside reality's dream..

- Move me... 

- Don't excuses use... 

- For free... 

- More than thy muse... 

- By the table dishes... 

- Not only wishes... 

- Water with golden fishes... 

- Bread that does bloom... 

- Never late, nor soon... 

- Dance with me again... 

- Put me inside a cascade's game... 

- What we both need... 

- Each other to feed... 

- No bad seed...

- Blue eyes of mine... 

- Definitely prime... 

- Maybe I know... 

- Sharing us that stellar show... 

- Teach me Portuguese... 

- At ease... 

- From door to door... 

- By the window want you more... 

- Don't play a part... 

- Let us both start... 

- Hold my hand... 

- Firmly do I stand... 

- Like a blow inside thy head... 

- Don't care if sky's red... 

- Life does move me... 

- Be my treasure for free... 

- Open thy chest... 

- Want us to be the best... 

- Forget about the rest... 

- Stepping into any given stair... 

- Feel you everywhere... 

- Mind that does pop... 

- When I'm on top... 

- Make me rock... 

- No state's shock...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...