Saturday, August 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, let's again start... 

- Not playing any part... 

- Don't think I about any depart... 

- Let's do it again with art... 

- Pour me a drink... 

- Together we must brink... 

- At Sintra's castle color... 

- Inside an early hour... 

- Feel ourselves never sour... 



- Tell me that I'm the prettiest one... 

- Current speed ain't gone... 

- Not only by Porto's city... 

- By your side feeling myself pretty... 



- Like a page that does turn... 

- Sandman TV show is like heavenly sun... 



- Don't care... 

- Say that you love me... 

- Everywhere... 

- Not only by the sea... 

- Be my wildest fish... 

- Not only my wish... 

- Will prepare you a fascinating dish... 

- Into the park... 

- Light ain't dark... 

- Not making out... 

- Outside any shout... 

- Tell me again... 

- Wanna be thy flame... 

- Don't leave me naked tame... 

- Life ain't only fame... 

- Move me inside a movie... 

- Let's together be groovie... 

- Kiss me times 101...

- Let's be wiser than the sun... 

- Wanna use my new shoes... 

- Don't care about any kind of blues... 

- Hair of mine again... 

- Rain got no shame... 

- Never playing us any kind of game... 

- Inside an endless circle...

- Never wearing purple... 

- TV series me awake... 

- Being inside thy shape... 

- Stuff that you me tell... 

- Definitely being I thy belle... 

- Lisbon troubles you a bit... 

- Porto is what drives us sweet... 

- Move me deep... 



- Tune me in... 

- Inside reality's dream... 

- There's a scene... 

- Heart of you... 

- Something new... 

- Completely true... 

- Understanding you... 

- Never feeling blue... 

- Us 2 as more than a team... 

- In between... 

- Not inside any dream... 

- Split I my heart in 2...

- Loving you... 

- Moving truth... 

- Wash I my face... 

- Inside your embrace... 

- Gazing not thy loose shoe lace... 

- Holding your hand... 

- Definitely no rain... 

- Heart does me command... 

- People are to blame... 

- Thy cat... 

- Our love's pet... 

- Say again... 

- Forever ain't lame... 

- Know that sometimes... 

- Life move us inside signs... 

- Federico Garcia Lorca doesn't know... 

- Where he must glow... 

- Our love ain't a rock show...







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...