Sunday, August 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know for sure... 

- Words surely are feelings shown... 

- Stating fact that from wind was away blown... 

- Romance is pure... 

- Listening to that Celentano's song... 



- When Nino Rota was on the phone... 





- Letter from Fellini to Juliet... 

- Spirits inside a cat... 



- 8 following a block act creative... 

- Half being primitive...

- Sandra Milo and Barbara Steele... 




- Mastroianni's feel... 



- Before Anita us told...

- That Rome was more than a fall... 




- Reminiscences of Cinema,Paradiso images in movement... 

- Where time ain't a lament... 



- L' Amore and Stromboli before... 




- Naked furthermore..



- De Sicca and Visconti movies inside our memory..

- Eating a bit of brie... 






- Went we back... 

- Emile Cohl's fantasmagorie... 

- Us inside no pack... 

- When the sun reflected the sea... 



- Thought I not... 

- Ages have forgot... 

- Buñuel's Viridiana... 



- Stating not faerie Morgana... 



- Belle De Jour you me call... 

- When we stare at some glass on the wall... 



- Age of gold... 

- Make us paper fold... 



- Forgetting not the dance... 

- Missing you me with balance... 

- Psychological trance... 

- Flesh's romance... 

- Push me inside our love's thrill... 

- Surely make me feel... 

- Like Caligari's main deal... 



- Fritz Lang did us tell: 

"There's more than a way to ring a bell" 



- Whispering softly I thy name... 

- Caressing not what's lame... 

- Blue dress by the chair... 

- Walking us together in thin air... 

- Lynch told us about a dream... 

- Where Fellini did scream... 



- Thought about Morpheus Greek God...



- Somnus never lost at the fog... 



- Ovid and his metamorphoses' ouevre... 

- Not in the Louvre... 



- Mention me not António Lobo Antunes and what he did told me and you...

- Being something at that time new... 



- Dancing into a cinema's room... 

- Us having a slice of the moon... 

- Exiting... 

- Somewhere in between... 

- Movie that us did kiss... 

- Reading newspaper's blitz... 

- Tip toeing times 3...

- Just you and me... 

- Releasing fluidly... 

- More than energy... 

- Do know that sometimes I'm you and you're me... 

- Purest sexuality...

- Being more than our only key....



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...