Thursday, August 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, it's on my left hand... 

- Directly mine to command... 

- No beginning, nor end... 

- Everything's real... 

- No deal... 

- Mine you must be... 

- Forget duality... 

- Don't wake me up... 

- Showbiz is a coffee empty cup... 

- Into me and into thee... 

- Being always where we want to be... 

- Do know that you'll forever love me... 

- Not only a period short time... 

- Throughout facade's real fine... 

- Breathing in and breathing out... 

- No sprout... 

- Maya as a kitty you did awoke... 

- No joke... 

- Our together love boat... 

- Jacky with her brothers and sisters inside a room... 

- Picking her up real soon... 

- White as snow... 

- Being our deepest primal show... 

- Glass you did broke... 

- Couldn't you cope... 

- Nuala screaming by Lisbon's main street... 

- Thy t-shirt being her spaceship... 

- Always feline... 

- Our precious goldmine... 

- Pimpolha as the weakest of the family... 

- Become the only one to be... 

- Small as thy hand... 

- Lurking at you without no proper end... 

- Fond your heart to become..

- More than my time zone..

- Into me and into you..

- Porto not being something new..

- Cat inside a wall... 

- You never feeling small... 

- By Fascination Street... 

- My soldier to keep... 

- Delighted you being my sweet... 

- Never kicking a brick... 

- Wearing my veil... 

- Marriage without a tale... 

- Dress short make me feel... 

- Loose top hill... 

- Make up in my face... 

- Being our love's race... 

- Talking to your heart... 

- Clearly a start... 

- All the paper by the living room... 

- Never fading too soon... 

- Putting us in the moon... 

- Wood painted guitar music create... 

- CDs shelf was more than a simple state... 

- Everything being new... 

- Only me and you... 

- Tiger by the TV... 

- Us choosing who we want to be... 

- Not only a simple kiss... 

- During a delightful bliss... 

- Remember want I not... 

- When crying suddenly stop... 

- Forgetting the lousy cigarette... 

- Outside thinking on everything... 

- Not a simple dream... 

- Should haven't my word kept... 

- Entering inside... 

- Stood I by your side... 

- Fragile being you and I... 

- No lie...







No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...