Saturday, August 27, 2022

A direct love speech from Mare to our shared heart

 


- Man, do know that I'm thy queen...

- Don't be to me mean... 

- Not where vortex is indeed a dream...

- Storm is a king... 

- Where moment does spin... 

- Sword by the balcony... 

- Only need you to hug me... 

- Connected not by fantasy... 

- Blistering the widest sea... 

- Into Alaska we move... 

- Definitely could... 

- Breathe inside a groove... 



- Tell me again about continent to be... 

- Vespucci's symmetry...



- Columbus egg... 

- Betray serpent's peg...



- Surely that I want... 

- To know about a sound... 

- If only we knew what's to be found... 

- Rock me again... 

- Desire is to blame... 

- Curious will I always be... 

- Galaxy is a secrecy... 

- Planets aligned... 

- Where colors are fine... 

- Black hair long... 

- Like Medusa we must... 

- Playing us ping-pong... 

- Be just... 



- Slim body of mine...

- Heart served on a plate... 

- Love is surely fine... 

- Never too late... 

- Like fish's bait... 

- Shivering and shake... 

- Make me fall not into planet Earth... 

- Where dust is actually dirt... 

- Caress me eternally... 

- Where the wind blows to the sea... 

- Inside our lighthouse... 

- Blanket being my blouse... 

- Actually you should make me feel... 

- Like a child again... 

- Human's seal... 

- Caring not about pain... 

- Being thy hurricane... 

- Make me happy and I'll do the same... 

- Never forging shame... 

- Mankind ain't a game... 

- Breath I you in... 

- Inside our simple spin... 

- Be my sweet thing... 

- Strip me inside a candid scene... 

- Tired am I... 

- Listening to the bloody war... 

- No lie... 

- Soldiers dying far... 

- Not staring at a simple star... 

- Politicians crook everything... 

- Where poetry does scream... 

- Old cowards they're... 

- Nurturing on numbers without knowing who people really are... 

- All for proud... 

- Music must always be loud... 

- Kiss me several times more... 

- We're reaching the shore... 

- Aliens must us understand... 

- Maybe jeopardy is a rock band... 

- From Portland with love...

- World is murdering a dove... 

- Profit assured... 

- Weapons do endure... 


- Ask you to be my atomic bomb eternally... 

- Simply call me thy majesty... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...