Friday, August 26, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- My Man, want you to... 

- Whisper me something to my body real new... 

- Make the wind towards us come... 

- Love is more than a simple time zone... 

- Feeling you as pure energy... 

- Where reality ain't fantasy... 

- Gazing into you... 

- Through the looking glass... 

- Heart pumping for true... 

- With class... 

- Like a solid act... 

- Magic as fact... 

- Inside us everything's intact... 

- Tell me that you also love me... 

- Lecture me always near the sea... 

- Being myself thy honey... 

- Not some jumping bunny... 

- Think I on a melody... 

- Where we use to be... 

- Black hair... 

- Addressing you everywhere... 

- Inside thy heart's key... 

- Everything is for free... 

- Make me again spin... 

- Reality is more than some childish dream... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Fill thy paper with blam... 

- Mastering shazam... 

- Towards Babylon and back... 

- Gardens of ours being a pack... 



- Shambhala me does move... 

- Dancing with you into our own groove...



- Kiss you 2 times... 

- Not in between love rhymes... 

- Caressing thy Portuguese's heart... 

- Do know where to start... 

- Caring not about world history... 

- Loving you is actually loving me... 

- From Porto's street main... 

- Nothing being some twisted game... 

- Surely we have no shame... 




- Like a magic pass... 

- Beneath all human mass... 

- Wearing thy favorite green dress... 

- Don't you dare playing legs' chess... 

- Evolution ain't material excess... 

- Do know that lips of mine... 

- Touch thine sweetly fine... 

- Later can't figure out... 

- There's our mutual inner shout... 

- Bird that flies and flies... 

- Whilst sparrow carries no sighs... 

- Take me in your arms tonight... 

- Us both inside an insight... 

- Where all is bright... 

- Being delight... 

- Flowers you me offer must... 

- This is just... 

- Navigating through Orion with you... 

- Do know that our room ain't blue... 



- Ziggy did said... 

- That Major Tom is bad... 

- Alladinsane being mad... 

- Think I not... 

- Blackstar's dust... 

- Not a must... 

- Kinda forgot... 

- Thin White Duke... 

- Playing a flute... 



- Again into thy arms... 

- Bear I all our charms..



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...