Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- Man, give me your eyes... 

- Care I not about no lies... 

- Spread our love again...

- Wall that talks... 

- Don't wanna be tame... 

- There's our together walks... 

- Idea of perfection... 

- Love is action... 

- Break me not... 

- Lips of mine in between a dash and a dot...

- Staring through the looking glass... 

- Power feel I during a love's class... 

- Don't care about human mass... 

- Into our dance... 

- Torrid love's romance... 

- Feel you inside our trance... 

- Do know about faith's melody... 

- In between you and me... 

- Being I thy majesty... 

- No dull royalty... 

- Again inside me... 

- Loose my body again... 

- Counting till 3...

- Don't care I about fame... 

- Towards the sky... 

- Our silhouette is high... 

- Make me pop... 

- Cherry can't stop... 

- Getting better and better... 

- Even with this strange weather... 

- Wear I thy jacket leather... 

- Again do I you choice... 

- Not as some kind of voice... 

- Being my Man... 

- God's beautiful crafted plan... 

- Beloved feel I... 

- Lens of mine... 

- No lie... 

- Real fine... 

- Do know that it ain't a sin... 

- When emotions do spleen... 

- Like a ray bean... 

- Not caring about noises... 

- Loving our together choices... 

- Carried by other voices... 

- Inside a Massive Attack's tune... 

- Come I not too soon... 

- Feel ourselves by the moon... 



- Do know that we can... 

- Again position spoon... 

- Lightning does jam... 

- Wearing thy favorite red dress... 

- No excess... 

- Love ain't mess... 

- Sugar I you... 

- Forgetting game's chess... 

- Again feel I truth... 

- Mirror doesn't forget... 

- About our together silhouette... 

- Into the groove... 

- Action that does ourselves move... 

- Care I not about rain... 

- Love's pure... 

- No pain... 

- Being our cure... 

- Hair displays black... 

- Visiting Venus and coming back... 

- Staring us at a pack... 

- Jet that does lack... 

- Party of you and me... 

- No dreaming fantasy... 

- Do know that you belong to me... 

- Displaying the sea... 

- Walking at Porto's streets... 

- Caring not about ships... 



- To love you... 

- Gathering storm's not being blue... 

- Feel myself new...


No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...