Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A direct love speech from Alexandra to our shared heart

 


- My Man, loving you it's time forever... 

- No stylish jacket's leather... 

- Melody in my heart... 

- Not playing any part... 

- Do know that you love me... 

- No heart's fantasy... 

- People do say that world's a show... 

- Want to feel us together glow...

- Staring with you vaguely at the night... 

- Romantic love light... 

- Asking you for 1.001 kiss... 

- Being more than thy miss... 

- Thinking on a series TV... 

- With you and me... 

- Story ain't untold... 

- Together we're never cold... 

- Being I like your first flame... 

- When our love surely ain't tame... 

- Promises to keep... 

- Feel you inside my body that does beat... 

- Presence of me and you... 

- Together being to one another true... 

- Like Charlotte... 

- Time hasn't forgot...




- Being you Gereon... 

- Inside our arms never alone... 



- Hearing a song in German language... 

- Loving you is more than a point vantage... 

- Dreams being reality... 

- Guide us with and without spirituality... 

- Feel I never with you bittersweet... 

- We're more than a special treat... 

- Love of us not a mystery... 

- We funnel our mutual energy... 

- More than a lullaby... 

- Or a simple sigh... 

- Know that love rich in contrast must be... 

- Drive us together into land of love's identity... 

- Answer of me to you: 

"Feeling you is always new" 



- No question to make... 

- Love has our heart's shape... 

- Tell me about more than our together day... 

- Bodies of ours always join inside a remarkable way... 

- Spirit is loose every time... 

- Do know that I want you to be only mine... 

- Sharing ain't fine... 

- Hear I the sound of our wings... 

- Do know what time brings... 

- More than something slow... 

- Speed ain't go go... 

- By your side time 7...

- Feel ourselves in heaven... 

- Paper ain't to take...

- Love isn't only a simple shake... 

- Through the end of the world us together... 

- Porto being also my land of forever... 

- Second city's home...

- With you feeling myself never alone... 



- We're more than sudden fashion... 

- Love surely is more than passion... 

- Kiss both my eyes... 

- Love of ours will take us into land of no lies...






No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...