Saturday, August 13, 2022

A direct love speech from Elena to my solid heart

 


- Man, first it's the beat... 

- Call me more than thy sweet.. 

- Definitely we go back... 

- Memories aren't a melt pack... 

- Song do I remember... 

- Not in December... 

- Fiber of my body me did move... 

- Do know that I should... 

- Think about the world... 

- Not only mood... 

- Love when you do me call... 

- Strange natural being... 

- When you tell me about sightseeing... 

- Of course that I do know... 

- Loving you ain't no show... 

- Definitely you make me glow... 

- Tell me again what mine is... 

- Want to feel your soft kiss... 

- Tenderness feel I being thy miss... 

- Land of thee... 

- Porto's energy... 

- Land of mine... 

- Samara's sunshine... 

- Inside our interview... 

- Appeared you out of the blue... 

- Something completely new... 

- Grabbing delicately my face... 

- Kiss without no race... 

- Hair of mine by thee... 

- Black essence of me... 

- Peel me again... 

- Concert does echo fame... 

- Not like a ballerina... 

- Feelings animus and amina... 

- Jung's transcendental oficina... 

- Mind don't want to awake... 

- Body ensemble as our shape... 

- All is anatomy... 

- Nothing being late... 

- Words are legacy... 

- Complete me... 

- Surely I am more to you than a honey bee... 

- Beauty contest does begin... 

- Can't make another scene... 

- Miss Europa (no dream)... 

- Let's find cosmos some cure..

- Randomly we both endure..

- Magic is pure... 

- Dance with me times 2...

- Just me and you... 

- Hold my hips... 

- Kiss my lips... 

- Throw thy cards into my heart... 

- Pump engine's start... 

- Not being any virus kind... 

- Seriously not being blind... 

- Free the world while freeing my mind... 

- Treat I you as platinum kind... 

- Curiously... 

- Learning with you Portuguese... 

- Yours and mine identity... 

- Never mentioning please... 

- Stare I at our room's chair... 

- Visualize I more than one sphere... 

- Breathing bare... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Strip your pen... 

- Wear I the crown... 

- Queen's my sound... 

- Portray the scene..

- Sharing us both an ice-cream... 

- Definitely we do spin... 

- Speed of the night... 

- Hold me tight... 

- Lay me down by the light...




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...