Saturday, August 6, 2022

A direct love speech from Janina to our shared heart

 


- Tell me Man... 

- Surely we both can... 

- Remember I this phrase: 

"I still believe in God but God no longer believes in me" 

- Being our thrill... 

- Us inside a carnal's chase... 

- More than some empty feel... 

- In between dreams... 

- The Sandman streams... 



- Not inside a TV show... 

- Us being the ones that do grow... 

- Echo of thy voice... 

- Our choice... 

- Into a land... 

- Where there's an exquisite band... 

- Of course that I can... 

- Think about Fellini's pen... 



- Anita with Marcelo not at a mountain... 

- Near Rome's fountain... 




- Inside my body and inside my mind... 

- Be pleasantly kind... 

- Thy heart... 

- Left hand of mine that does start... 

- Give me more than an arrow... 

- Don't care about a simple show... 

- Puzzle yourself in... 

- Fragments inside our love's scene... 

- Tell me sweetly... 

- Where heart's deeply... 

- Fingers of thee... 

- Lust for free... 

- Forget how to write... 

- Want you day and night... 

- Love me again... 

- Make me shine as thy sugar cane... 

- Walk with me through the alleys... 

- Forging new valleys... 

- Through the street signs... 

- Walking with you where the sun shines... 

- Love me... 

- Not only as a bumble bee... 

- Portuguese want I to learn... 

- Together we make our room burn... 

- Outside any cast spell... 

- Ring me way more than a bell... 

- Picture you now... 

- Momentum does glow... 

- Throughout Neva's water flood... 

- Feel you inside my blood... 

- More than a movie... 

- Being groovie... 

- Move me... 

- Be my solar energy... 

- Like a blow to my head... 

- Where there's rest, there's not our bed... 

- Dressed in velvet blue... 

- Squirm I for you... 

- Into thy arms... 

- Body itself alarms... 

- Picture myself again... 

- Let's form a new name... 

- Keep yourself inside me... 

- Be more than my magical entity... 

- Release me... 

- Wanna find Pessoa's words as solace... 

- There's our singular embrace... 



- Me don't awake... 

- Wanna feel our inner shape... 

- Feel it in my head... 

- Roses not being red... 

- Feel it in the fluids inside my mouth... 

- Can't complain... 

- Dare I to shout... 

- Vision I a membrane...





No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...