Tuesday, August 16, 2022

A direct love speech from Natalie Broderie to our shared heart

 


- My Man, be my utmost passion... 

- No leisurely passion...

- Carrying us style and personality... 

- Inner frailty... 

- Forget I the bloody magazine... 

- Don't wanna make a scene... 

- Love me times hundred and 1...

- Want you to be my only sun... 

- Through Porto's streets... 

- Romance us keeps... 

- Definitely I can... 

- Not care about our wedding plan... 

- History of art... 

- Beat of our heart... 

- Again do I start...

- Hat by my hair..

- Wanna feel you elsewhere..

- Love can't easily be explained..

- Do know that you're my sugar cane... 

- Better Call Saul last episode moved both me and you... 

- Suddenly I was tip toeing my shoe... 

- Ballerina clothes sew... 

- Hands of mine feeling thy face... 

- More than our typical embrace... 

- Start we both something... 

- Where colors do spin... 

- Cutting the bush... 

- Feeling lush... 

- Don't need our life to be harmony... 

- Beneath our lust sanctuary... 

- By the castle's tower... 

- Stones not carving a flower... 

- Be my earliest hour... 

- Surely won't share you... 

- Green ain't blue... 

- Pour us Moet & Chandon a little bit... 

- Land's deep... 

- Be my rough guide... 

- Glowing love's tide... 

- Surely wan't to dream 

- Knitting has been... 

- Trophy's beam... 

- Head being a wonderful thing... 

- Surely want to sing... 

- Check I all the records... 

- Facts are petards..

- Vinyl being exposed... 

- Trickster posed... 

- Lips of mine texturing yours... 

- Not inside some magical bus... 

- Feel the beat... 

- Be my treat... 

- Embracing your throat... 

- Sea of love by our boat... 

- Disco full being... 

- Quick singing... 

- Holding the sound... 

- Naked we each other's found... 

- Bible by the 1st stair... 

- Where we both lair... 

- No language's barrier... 

- We're silk skin's feed... 

- Nurturing our everlasting seed... 

- Ship by waters calm... 

- Know that you love my palm... 

- Surely can understand... 

- Vibrations that blend... 

- Team individual we ain't... 

- Cover me with paint... 

- Down is the saint... 

- Time to thee caress... 

- Evolutionary mood ain't chess... 

- Inside our book... 

- Vibrant eternally we look...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...