Thursday, August 25, 2022

A direct love speech from Kitty Orlova to our shared heart

 


- Man of mine, be my only choice... 

- Think I on thy voice... 

- You know how to do it... 

- Not some vulgar treat... 

- Simply listening to thy heart beat... 

- Morning does me greet... 

- Flowers can't carry along... 

- Nature's thunderstorm... 

- Too feelings many... 

- Not the Threepenny Opera by Brecht... 

- Streets do mash... 



- Let's make it out by the bridge... 

- No God's preach... 

- Open the bloody book... 

- Stare you must at my look... 

- Glasses by the floor... 

- You know that I want more... 

- Hyper everything... 

- Lurking throughout Asia's epicenter art... 

- Sugar me with cream... 

- Open my eyes with your heart... 

- Let's go to movies not playing some part... 

- Sound does me tremble make... 

- In the dark... 

- Do shake..

- Lights being our park... 

- To behold... 

- Bergman growing old... 



- Remember that time?

- It was the clock... 

- Tick tocking fine... 

- State's shock... 

- Visioning garden of you and me... 

- Quiet not is a fantasy... 

- Will fall in love again with you... 

- Bet that it's bloody true... 

- Put a bit of my soul inside a napkin... 

- Body being our loud scene... 

- Never quiet we're... 

- Peacefully stare we at some random star... 

- Bursting from within my chest... 

- Forgot De Sade's being the best... 



- Land of thee... 

- Where the sea is suddenly me... 

- Don't wanna understand telepathy... 

- There's our energy... 

- Dance with me... 

- More than our legacy... 

- Laying by your shoulder... 

- Becoming bolder... 

- Like going again back in time... 

- When you were more than fine... 

- People don't know... 

- That the sun every day does grow... 

- Inside me... 

- Feeling more than synergy... 

- Moments of our life that I always seen... 

- Not a moment "has been"... 

- French can't say... 

- Portuguese being language today... 

- Italian do sweat... 

- Germans can't the rhythm kept... 

- Russian women surely understand can...

- When the strength is inside a pen... 

- Don't jealous drive me... 

- Where there's love, there's entropy... 

- Opening my heart... 

- Closed it without any part..

- Thought on the word "applause"..

- Shifting it to "because".. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina