Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A direct love speech from Olga to our shared heart

 


- Man, clear it is... 

- Where there's land, there's bliss... 

- Sometimes I kiss and tell... 

- Other's fall inside thy spell... 

- Floating at Goa's streets... 

- Telling you... 

- Portuguese ships... 

- World history for true... 




- Listen I to language thrown... 

- Candlesticks blown... 

- Later you me tell... 

- That there's water inside a well... 

- Surely understand I... 

- No lie... 

- What I need? 

- Source's feed... 

- Hair being red... 

- Dancing by thy bed... 

- Love as evolution... 

- Fashion cushion... 

- Pillows fight... 

- Ravish the night... 

- Take me to the mike... 

- World's spike... 

- Top of the world... 

- Mexico's fall... 

- Aztec temples me call... 



- Can't understand... 

- When suddenly people call me Indian... 

- Being myself suddenly blast... 

- Clearly know that I'm not in the past... 

- Let me understand this right... 

- Hold you tight... 

- Do know... 

- Paper does glow... 

- Body skin is more than a show...

- Mosquitoes me bite... 

- Can't figure out what's right... 

- Wearing thy jeans... 

- By all means... 

- Do know... 

- River does flow... 

- Trying to understand Portuguese...

- Spanish ain't a delicious kiss... 

- With you nurturing summer days... 

- Minutes and hours do stays... 

- Wine by the floor... 

- Clearly know that it ain't number 4...

- Tricky girls... 

- Hidden bulb light.. 

- Near Niagara Falls... 

- Give me insight... 



- Walking through Japan... 

- Tokyo's scent of thee... 

- Holding your left hand... 

- Want you near me... 



- Kyoto me echo... 

- Don't know where to go... 



- Language Portuguese... 

- Wake me up, please... 

- Never complain I... 

- About our bodies splendid sigh... 

- Suddenly awake I in thy shoulder... 

- Feel myself bolder... 

- Like an extreme change of pace... 

- That me embrace... 

- Notoriously never do I chase... 

- Together we below gaze... 

- Feeling thee sick...

- Kick I a bloody brick... 

- Emptiness soundly drum... 

- Me and you having fun... 

- Something in my tongue... 

- Fire's song... 

- Maybe circle complete ain't... 

- We're not what we paint... 

- Inside thy Dadaesque mind..

- Book surely is more than kind..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving Ksenia and Janina