Wednesday, August 3, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- Man, don't care... 

- Am thy bride to be... 

- Want you everywhere... 

- Eternally belong I to thee... 

- In the heat of the night... 

- Romance by candle light... 

- Thousand years ago... 

- Me and you saying yes... 

- Sharing life as a go-go... 

- Marriage ain't a mess... 

- Carrying not too many secrets to unveil... 

- Mysteries are a sluggish snail... 

- Into me... 

- Where ocean belongs to the sea... 

- Into thee... 

- Releasing our gathered energy... 

- Forgetting the verb "to be"... 

- We belong to a spree... 

- Inside our house... 

- Carry I no blouse... 

- Think we not... 

- About photography's shot... 

- Of course that I understand our together beating heart... 

- Lies ain't good for a start... 

- Close my eyes... 

- Wash my stained face... 

- No inner sighs... 

- Loving our embrace... 

- Let's again cut the chase... 

- Tell me not about some strange day... 

- We're each other's say... 

- Ring by my left hand... 

- Ourobouros does inside us stand... 

- Ritualistic... 

- Despising ecclesiastic... 

- Back into nature..

- Feeling ourselves more mature..

- Living 20.000 years per minute... 

- Listening to thy flute... 

- Into the land of forever... 

- Never saying never... 

- Don't break me bad... 

- By you must I my skin shed... 

- Snake that me awake... 

- Inside a soft shake... 

- Walking with you... 

- Always new... 

- Parading in the prettiest city in the world... 

- Porto surely ain't small... 

- With you feel I not short, but tall... 

- Listening to your voice... 

- Echoing my choice... 

- Through Water, Fire, Earth, Wind and Wood... 

- Eternity ain't a mood... 

- Fangs of mine in thy neck... 

- Your name like ice... 

- Feel myself suddenly blowback... 

- Life's slice... 

- Never we say over... 

- Feeling ourselves sober... 

- Think I not... 

- Light's shot... 

- Kinda forgot... 

- Listening to thy heart beat... 

- When we move deep... 

- Aerial view... 

- Flying with no shoe... 

- Bloody track... 

- Like a pack... 

- Melody makes me soft... 

- By our loft... 

- Thundering the floor... 

- Wanting a bit more... 

- Flooding number 4...

- Being thy dame... 

- Feel myself wet again...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...