Monday, August 15, 2022

A direct love speech from Polina to our shared heart

 


- My Man, you know that... 

- Together we're a solid act... 

- Forgot the broom... 

- Don't you dare... 

- Coming soon... 

- Sound's everywhere... 

- Inside our love's map... 

- Peculiar atmosphere... 

- Not caring about some lousy chitchat... 

- Do know... 

- Street that does glow... 

- This is real... 

- Being the real deal... 

- Style is our seal... 

- Let me sleep by your chest... 

- No need to me rest... 

- Moving our silhouette... 

- Together we're fact... 

- Being us the best... 

- Kissing the snake... 

- Surely won't awake... 

- Loose ourselves we must... 

- Thee I do trust... 

- Let's combine our shape... 

- Wanna eat with you grape... 

- Kiss me times 11...

- Room feel like heaven... 

- Stepping in... 

- Never in between... 

- Mirrors everywhere... 

- We're each other's atmosphere... 

- Tell me that you only love me... 

- Release we must... 

- Totally just... 

- When my hand grabs thee... 

- Hair of mine... 

- Circling you just fine... 

- Don't care... 

- Feel me anywhere... 

- In the heat of the night... 

- Feline's sight... 

- Hold me times 2...

- Drop being something completely new... 

- Never forgetting to smile... 

- Know that our passion ain't short while... 

- Remember about that water glass... 

- Thy first to me pass... 

- Coffee clothes stain... 

- Never in vain... 

- Sweet sugar me... 

- Bloody hate fantasy... 

- Don't torture me that way... 

- Wanna say... 

- Maybe pray... 

- Moving into you... 

- True... 

- Hands that does move... 

- Into the groove... 

- One more time... 

- Times sign... 

- Making you mine... 

- Do know that I can... 

- Filter thy pen... 

- Towards duality... 

- Into infinity... 

- Time to circle me... 

- Kiss my neck... 

- Where there's a river, there's a sea... 

- Be more than a loose pack... 

- Water me times 6...

- Don't you dare to miss... 

- Hold me into eternity... 

- We're each other's identity... 

- Humble be for true... 

- Do know that's no glue... 

- Tell me that you love me just like I love you... 

- Song's never being blue... 

- Be my fountain... 

- Wildest being our mountain... 

- Don't save me for tomorrow... 

- We're each other's burrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...