Sunday, August 28, 2022

A direct love speech from Ksenia to my solid heart

 


- Man, seek I perfection not... 

- Remember I that Asian pot... 

- That time quickly forgot... 

- Maybe it was blown away... 

- Hurricane passed that day... 

- Do know that an image can't be passed... 

- When there ain't room to excess... 

- Surely don't want I... 

- No lie... 

- Act of dance... 

- Definitely will try... 

- Curious fandom romance... 

- Mention me mirror right... 

- Table's insight... 

- Make me dream... 

- Urge you to me spleen... 

- Spill the beauty of me... 

- Fiercely... 

- Do know about the Wizard of Oz... 



- Gail, Dorothy being a total fox... 



- Lion did me move... 

- Heart without food... 



- Wicked Witch of the West... 

- Us together being the best... 



- Told me about Tin Man... 

- Not caring about spam... 



- Scarecrow did roar... 

- Wings didn't soar... 



- Dancing as light shift... 

- Not a common lift... 

- Stare into my mind... 

- You know that Sophia is kind... 



- Enter my heart... 

- Placid's start... 

- Sinner and saint... 

- Don't you dare to make me faint... 

- Walls eternally will have words as paint... 

- Images are movement one... 

- Let's have fun... 

- Press play...

- Enter today... 

- Without a say... 

- Come what may... 

- There's more than a pray... 

- Press now pause... 

- Mainly because... 

- Beauty is just...

- Kind of lust... 

- Magus you must always be... 

- Bearing Constantine's energy... 



- Looking towards the light... 

- Where there's dark... 

- There's insight... 

- Like an amusement park... 

- Being you Portuguese... 

- Guy from the North... 

- Never saying "please"... 

- Moving forth... 



- Language is universal state... 

- Do know that never is late... 

- Bodies do shake...

- More than a melody... 

- No need for fantasy... 

- Red hair of mine... 

- Freckles being fine...

- Earrings make me feel... 

- Thy top hill... 

- Inner most feel... 

- Status driving into Neverland... 

- Grabbing thy hand... 

- Not land of "do as you please"... 

- Remember I that you're Portuguese... 

- Breathing our early morning breeze... 

- No mystery... 

- Together we're more than a simple entry... 

- Kiss from the West... 

- Do know about our beating chest... 

- Kiss from the East...

- No torment's beast... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A direct love speech from Samantha to my heart and soul

  - My Man , do know that you're bold... - Portal gate to be... - Opening energy... - Within you... - Something new... - Within me... - ...